Monday 30 March 2015

Learning Something New in a Few Minutes with Asapscience

Some people consider gaming to be a hobby, but for people like me, it’s more than just a hobby…it’s a passion. And I know there are many people out there who would agree. Simple point, gaming is a way of life. It’s like breathing to us. We find others that love the games we do, and then we ramble on about them in a way that sort of sounds like gibberish to others. After countless of hours of gaming with one another, you end up making close friends with these people. And that’s why I love gaming so much.

Because of this love I am consistently trying to find new games to play. But most video games aren’t cheap and therefore before I go out to buy a game, I usually watch videos of the gameplay.

Figure 1. Adapted from http://vanossgaming.spreadshirt.com/

And while searching for gameplay on the game Five Nights at Freddy's 2, I came across the Vanoss Gaming channel. I instantly adored this channel because it’s not only funny but it also provides me with visuals for popular games that I’d like to try. I can tell that Evan Fong, “Vanoss” is his gaming name, is as passionate of a gamer as I am. He’s genuine and his videos are entertaining for anyone, not just gamers. Thus, in my opinion I think the Vanoss Gaming channel is worth the subscribing too.

Have any funny gaming moments? Care to share them with us?







No comments:

Post a Comment